Tuesday, March 07, 2006
sang @2:12 AM.......
Ok.. Finally the day has come.. the day where we head down to the poly and for the smarter ones, to the JCs to appeal for their dream course or school.. Well I woke up today with a call from my friend saying tt the appeal dun need to go down cus they will in the end ask u to go back home to go online and appeal.. But later, that was proven wrong.. But anyway.. As i was getting ready to meet andrew to go to NP to appeal, when i was just about to leave my house, I received a call from him.. He was going to be late and that he was going to the post office.. So I was still ok. I said sure no prob.. Later at the time we were supposed to meet, he called to say he just got to the post office.. I was really starting to get angry.. Cant he do that later or tomolo.. I have a choice to meet him or not and he still can do other things.. Hello i have alot of things to do and I cancelled them as a result. Finally, we met and we headed to NP, there we met Ben chan and Carly including my classmates.. Yup.

Ok. this is the really sad part. All the Life Science course that i wanted to appeal, I missed the new cut-off point by a mere 1 point. You KNOW how sad I WAS? How CRUSHED I was.. 1 Point was everything to me.. With the extra 1 point deduction I will then have a shot on ALMOST ALL THE LIFE SCIENCE COURSES... I was lost.. But anyway I appeal knowing the chances are less then 20% But at least I tried? (consoling myself) I shall leave that to Ahpa.

That was not all.. After NP, we headed down to SP. Carly didnt join us as he had other commitments. When I got to SP, I thought to myself.. Man man.. This is going to be my new school as known earlier.. I gotten into SP - Chemical Process Technology. When I got there I wanted to appeal for Chemical Engineering as that was the closest to the course I wanted to take in NP. But guess wat.. Yes.. ur right.. 14 POINTS AGAIN! YET AGAIN!! MISS BY 1 STUPID DUMB POINT! Again I was sad.. SO pissed why my stupid D and T.. The dumbest most stupid subject I took and spent the most of my time on got me only a C6.. WHY NOT EVEN A C5!!! Haiz.. So many questions went through my head by again knowing the chances were slim.. I applied for Chemical Engineering and for my second appeal.. I put Bioengineering ( I dunno wat that course is about at all). After which I left to clementi and ate lunch.. A late one and after that, My brother came and Ben and my Bro left to some Cebu thing while both me and andrew parted and left for home.. Wat a day it was.. So sad... But I am still thankful as at least God put me into a life science course. Well thats all for today Cya around and God bless!


music makes you lose control

THE VOCALIST

Mark Ho
01/11/88
Singapore Polytechnic


Trustworthy and loyal.
Very passionate and dangerous.
Wild at times. Knows how to have fun.
Sexy and mysterious.
Everyone is drawn towards my inner
and outer beauty and independent personality.
Playful, but secretive.
Very emotional and temperamental sometimes.
Meets new people easily and very social in a group.
Fearless and independent.
Can hold their own. Stands out in a crowd.
Essentially very smart.
Usually, the greatest men are born in this month.

HIS MUSIC






HIS FANS

Alex - My hairless papa.
Wan Wei - My hairy mama.

Audrey - The battle of the hand.
Azhar - Head of bangalah squad.
Carol - Moo moo.
Elaine - Squashies squash.
Irzuan - The smart genius
Jennifer - The DM of the club.
Jia Wen - The reversi champion.
jian wei - Mr deep voice.
Jing En - Monster Sister Attacks.
JunHao - Mr muscle MAN.
Kenneth - What the fark.
Kok Seng - The Metro-man.
Man Yuk - Zephas sista.
Melissa - My sister.
Nasir - Cookie cookie.
Sharlene - Sharlizard.
Shaliz - The lazy arms.
Stanley - Stan the man.
Wayne - One shout for Jesus.

Mighty GLs

Angela - Aunty Naggy.
Charlotte - Toast bread.
Cindy - The ant.
Edmund - The mad agent.
Huat Jin - one-way connection.
Kelly - PoopooPOKS.
Lawrence - THe efficient man.
Linus - Slacker association leader.

Jedi Knights

Alan - The huai ren.
Catherine - Ms Gorgeous.
Melissa - Loudness.
Shu Zhen - Exam study mate.
Siew Ling - Siew siew.




HIS MENTORS

deviant art.
x.o.x.o